Two tanks and learning.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Two tanks and learning.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Challenger75 wrote:I can't understand why yesterday's Nazi supporters with their swastika flags are still tolerated here!
This quote from you proves you are NOT reading what has been written on this subject.
NO-ONE here supports Nazism, Nazism is NOT tolerated here.
NO-ONE glorifies Nazism here.
We are here to share historical representations in model form.
Maybe we should only model German tanks in pink, and have hello kitty pictures as their symbols?
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Two tanks and learning.

Post by HERMAN BIX »

To any and all that take the time to read and understand this...............

Unfortunately certain symbols or images from days gone by are associated with various forms of intolerance and misery.
But, depending on the perspective of the viewer, each symbol can mean different things to a very individual level.

No one here is "fan-boying" the specific symbol, not at all.

And as for your emotional request to remove your account................delivered as an ultimatum, I will accept your offer and process it accordingly.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Introduce Yourself”