Hello Everyone

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Challenger II
Recruit

Hello Everyone

Post by Challenger II »

Hello all, I received a Heng Long 6.0 v Challenger II for Christmas, my first remote controlled anything so please excuse my ignorance on any matters.

Sorry for not introducing myself prior to posting, I wasn’t aware that was a requirement, sorry :S

Carl. :)
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hello Carl and welcome to the forum :wave: it's not that we are a nosey bunch but an introduction can give us some idea of your rc experience, knowledge etc so we can best know how to help you out :D please feel free to look around the sub sections of the site and at other people's builds so you may get an idea of what we are all about :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Challenger II
Recruit

Post by Challenger II »

Thanks for the welcome Lee :wave:
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Welcome Challenger 2,

Glad to have you aboard! No worries on experience levels here, I had some RC experience before joining (just enough to make me dangerous)! :/ With the help of the awesome collection of guys on here, I got sorted out properly...even with my propensity to "think myself stupid"! :crazy: I'm still an idiot when it comes to most of the "advanced" things that the guy's on here pull off! That's where this Forum shines...helping us terminally confused! :wtf: Have a look around and enjoy yourself!

Regards,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”