Hello from Kingston Ontario Canada

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
RichAllen
Recruit

Hello from Kingston Ontario Canada

Post by RichAllen »

Hello, I'm Rich Allen. Live in historic Kingston Ontario( Kingston mills to be exact). I'm have just returned to RC after many years away from it. Was big into RC cars as a teen . Then came my obsession with real cars ( and women) so my RC intrest fell to the side. Now 49 , with 3 kids I have returned with the purchase of a Heng Long tiger 1 with the 6.0 controller. I also have a freewing spitfire . I'm in the process of super detailing my Tiger 1 which has brought me here. I'm also hoping to find fellow tank modellers in my area. Hope to get help from you all and hopefully I might be able to help aswell. Thanks for having me
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Hello from Kingston Ontario Canada

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Welcome Rich, very pleased to have you join this great site. Plenty of info etc available for the tiger, take a look around the sub sections and I'm sure you'll pick up some tips and tricks for your own. There are members here from all over the globe and a few from your way so I'm sure they'll be along at some point :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Tigers are my favorite! Are you modeling it to be an earlier or later version?
Jarlath
Corporal

Post by Jarlath »

Always good to see fellow Canucks!
Rattlesnake road
Lance Corporal

Post by Rattlesnake road »

Just remember the camouflage is how you want it, you do not have to follow a particular pattern, the only time we painted our armour the same pattern was for the Queen’s Silver Jubilee parade in Senelager, Germany. The guys doing the painting had a picture to work from, green on all the corners, black on an edge is too defined for woods.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Hello Rich,

Welcome to the best Forum going! I'm sure you'll pick up lots of ideas and information here. Tons of things going on in all the different aspects of this great hobby! Do post some pics of your Tiger when you get it done. :thumbup:

Regards,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”