Hello there!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Kirpau
Recruit

Hello there!

Post by Kirpau »

Hello everybody,

my Name is Paul, I was told by an admin to introduce myself, so here we go:

I am 21 and have always been into tanks. When I was 14 or so my father bought me a Heng Long Panzer III and a metal lower hull with it, so I had to paint it, witch didnt go very well. I didnt mind to much, had a lot of fun with yt but eventually put it in the basement.

Now after a few years I wanted to make it my project to newly paint it and make a stug out of the chassis.

But I need some help I reckoned, witch is why i signed up for this forum.

Greetings Paul
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Hello there!

Post by Jimster »

Welcome aboard! You’ve just joined the best rc tank forum in existence and I have no doubt you will learn as much as you want and probably even more. Where do you hail from?
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BarryC »

Greetings Paul, :thumbup:

I can assure you you will find all the help you need here. The folks here are not only very knowledgeable but very friendly! :clap:

Welcome,
Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
Kirpau
Recruit

Post by Kirpau »

Thanks a lot for the welcome. I am from Germany (Rhineland Palatine to be precise). This forum has already been very helpful from reading older posts, sure my other questions will be answered aswell. Maybe i can help someone here aswell.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Paul,

Welcome aboard! Always good to have "new blood" here. As Jimster said, this is the best Forum out there! :D Amazing group of guys with tons of ideas and the knowledge to make it actually work! :crazy:

Have a look around and enjoy yourself!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”