hi all

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
JJman
Recruit

hi all

Post by JJman »

hello everyone,
I am 35, from Taiwan.
I like tracked vehicles, especially like to modify RC tanks into some vehicles I like.
Currently, I have Heng Long M4 and Tiger I

Hope to learn something on modifying and see your works here

thank you! :haha: :haha:
Attachments
326354-horz.jpg
326354-horz.jpg (48.54 KiB) Viewed 787 times
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: hi all

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hello and welcome to the forum JJman :wave: you have some nice looking projects there :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Welcome JJman,

Very interesting models you have there! I'm betting fellow member Jimster will love that heavily modified Tiger! :clap: He's into 1911 style pistols and fancies red dot sights too! A tac light can't hurt either! :thumbup: Very unique and creative!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

A warm welcome, JJ :thumbup:
It's always refreshing to see non-mainstream projects here on RCTW. We'll look forward to seeing more of the ingenuity that went into these, and other projects. :wave:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Welcome aboard! That would make a hell of a Battle Bot! Recoil must be devastating. 8)
EAO

Post by EAO »

Jimster wrote:Welcome aboard! That would make a hell of a Battle Bot! Recoil must be devastating. 8)

I bet the "jack booted, trust worthy" ATF would lose their minds over that creation...be it real or otherwise! 8O

Cheers,
Eric.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

No doubt. Maybe an “Airsoft” ;)
EAO

Post by EAO »

Jimster wrote:No doubt. Maybe an “Airsoft” ;)
Do you remember the guy who put a pistol ( I forget what kind it was now) on his drone a few years back? He took it into a State or National Park here in the U.S. and filmed it shooting off some rounds while hovering around. Of course he posted the video on YouTube and was promptly busted for about a half dozen different violations. I forget what ever became of it all, but it was a pretty impressive (if not totally scary) little bit of building! :wtf:

I have a good friend who owns an amazing gun store here in Missouri (actually more like a museum). He says the ATF love to use a "catch all" category called "AOW". It stands for All Other Weapons, if it doesn't clearly fall into any other category they lump it in there. It was amazing to hear about the "things" that filled that space up! :crazy:

Cheers,
Eric.

UP THE IRONS!
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

“We the People”. 8O 8)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”