Hi to all!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Hi to all!

Post by EAO »

Welcome Cush,
And I only put on women's clothing at the weekends, although the lockdown has messed up hanging around in bars :(

As long as it's only on Weekends, Mick! My Wife said you look like Jerry Garcia, I think it's more of a Dan Haggerty, Grizzly Adams look! :haha:

Once again I digress, let's see, what was I doing here again?! Oh yeah, Cush. I think by now you know what you're in for here! Nice website and I really love the look of that wee Hotchkiss. Welcome aboard, great group of members...if not a little eccentric at times!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

Just been having a look at your website Christophe, alas my French hasn’t progressed since I was 14...
If you could have a language selector button I’m sure you’ll sell lots
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

midlife306 wrote:Just been having a look at your website Christophe, alas my French hasn’t progressed since I was 14...
If you could have a language selector button I’m sure you’ll sell lotsImage
Cheers
Wayne
I have insider information that it is being worked on ;)

But for me, my phone automatically translates :P
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Cush
Private

Post by Cush »

sorry, I'm french, I'm afraid I can't catch everything... "eccentric", is it an other word for "English"...?
Btw, we now have here in our small village, the memorial to all British soldiers fallen during the battle of Normandy... if anyone is interested in pictures, let me know. It's still not open to public but it's only a few hundred meters from home.
Well, apart from this, language selector button is not an issue... Translation itself is! After I will have sold you all a few kits, I may save enough money to get the whole site in English...
If you need more info though, I can try to give you details in mp.
and thanks for your comments about the site, don't hesitate to be hard, it'll help us to improve!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Eccentric means, unconventional and slightly strange :D

As for your offer of pictures of the memorial. Yes please, that would be very kind of you.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

I would love to see pictures of the memorial. I was in Normandie for the 75th anniversary of D Day, but was unable to locate it.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Cush
Private

Post by Cush »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Eccentric means, unconventional and slightly strange :D - that's what I meant when I said English... :lolno:

As for your offer of pictures of the memorial. Yes please, that would be very kind of you.
No pb for the pictures, give me a few days... It's a very nice and quiet place, close to the sea, hope you'll visit!
Tiger6
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Tiger6 »

Be careful what you wish for - I did a tour of Normandy back in 2014, and didn't get to see everything...
Cush
Private

Post by Cush »

no worries, you wouldn't be the first to stop by and if the kits are not free, coffee is always warm for guests (and this has nothing to do with business!).
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Welcome to the madness, i see you have already got aquainted to some of the other mad members lol
Enjoy
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”