I'm new here and new to RC anything.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
jcole134
Recruit

I'm new here and new to RC anything.

Post by jcole134 »

Hello, my name is Richard and my other half recently bought me a Torro 1/16 JS-2 pro edition Tank. It's awesome. It's my first ever RC ever. I am now somewhat Tank mad and I already want my next Tank whilst also upgrading this one.
I look forward to asking many questions and hopefully learning as I go.
jarndice
Colonel

Re: I'm new here and new to RC anything.

Post by jarndice »

Hallo Richard, Welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
Where in the World are you,
We ask every new member, not because we are nosy but because we are better able to offer advise more cogent to your locale from members living nearby. :thumbup:
Of course you have questions and we have answers, whether the answers are relevant is something else completely but I feel sure we will get it right one day :lolno:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

Welcome. Nice choice for the first tank. It's a good runner.
Woody01
Recruit

Post by Woody01 »

Hello Richard welcome I’m a Richard too.I need to fined out how to change my user name.Not happy with it.But I’ll get back to that later.Is your Torro tank a I.R or BB?.I have a JS-2 as well.But it’s a Tamiya & unbuilt.I sort have a plan to knock some tanks out over the next few years.In a productive way lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jcole134
Recruit

Post by jcole134 »

Woody01 wrote:Hello Richard welcome I’m a Richard too.I need to fined out how to change my user name.Not happy with it.But I’ll get back to that later.Is your Torro tank a I.R or BB?.I have a JS-2 as well.But it’s a Tamiya & unbuilt.I sort have a plan to knock some tanks out over the next few years.In a productive way lol.

Hello. Mine is the BB variant. I'm already looking at getting a second tank now from a place called Nitrotek. Either there Tiger 1 or there Panther G. Get that Tamiya built lol.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

jcole134 wrote:
Woody01 wrote:Hello Richard welcome I’m a Richard too.I need to fined out how to change my user name.Not happy with it.But I’ll get back to that later.Is your Torro tank a I.R or BB?.I have a JS-2 as well.But it’s a Tamiya & unbuilt.I sort have a plan to knock some tanks out over the next few years.In a productive way lol.

Hello. Mine is the BB variant. I'm already looking at getting a second tank now from a place called Nitrotek. Either there Tiger 1 or there Panther G. Get that Tamiya built lol.

Trust me Mr Cole, take a look through the section relating to vendors, there are two of them. Things can change, but sometimes they dont. Tread very carefully with nitrotek.
Thats the word from many that have been before.....................
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Introduce Yourself”