Information about HENG LONG Leopard 2a6

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
iovora
Recruit

Information about HENG LONG Leopard 2a6

Post by iovora »

Hi, my name is Alexandre
Its a pleasure to meets you all in the forum !
Anyone know any information about restocking HENG LONG LEOPARD 2a6 (TK-6.0s and metal Gearbox) in worldwide stores ?
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Information about HENG LONG Leopard 2a6

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Good Day Mr Alexandre, where abouts in the world are you located ? that info makes a big difference to the answers you will get.
I suspect the stock issues are due to the global emergency we find ourselves in right now.
I am also struggling to get gearboxes and most common parts that are made in China but are regardless affected by post delays.

I will make an assumption that English is not your first language ?...................never mind, yours is not our first one, so we are all equals in that !!
Google translate is our friend & we are happy to see you here :thumbup:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Information about HENG LONG Leopard 2a6

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

iovora wrote:Hi, my name is Alexandre
Its a pleasure to meets you all in the forum !
Anyone know any information about restocking HENG LONG LEOPARD 2a6 (TK-6.0s and metal Gearbox) in worldwide stores ?
You could try forgebear a try. He ships world wide and still has quite a few gearboxes of most brands in stock, not sure about the leopard but would be worth a look
It’s your tank it’s what you make it

Return to “Introduce Yourself”