New from the uk

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Tankyouverymuch
Recruit

New from the uk

Post by Tankyouverymuch »

Hello all, new here also new to the hobby, recently bought a torro/ taigen tiger1 from tankzone...yeah wish I had come here first apparently they are awful? I emailed them today asking is everything okay with my order, they replied saying it should be with me middle of next week, we shall see I guess.
Ryan
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: New from the uk

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Hi and welcome. Parcel post is slow at the moment so don't panic yet! Good tank choice :thumbup:
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Tankyouverymuch
Recruit

Any good places around South Wales to look into?
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Welcome! You’re going to really enjoy that Tiger! Be sure to share picture when it arrives.
Tankyouverymuch
Recruit

It's not the full metal version just metal hull, but I'm definitely looking to upgrade
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Post by spongehoobtank82 »

Welcome and I really hope your tiger turns up perfect and running for you, fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hey Ryan welcome to the forum, there's a few of us dotted around South Wales but not a lot going on club wise, shame really as it would be good to get out and run the tanks about. Nearest club is Bristol armoured division ( BAD ) they won't be running at this time though due to the social distancing :thumbdown: I'm sure they'll be back up and running when they are permitted to though :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Just an update. BAD no longer exists as such. It has been rebranded as Wiltshire Armoured Division. It has its own Facebook page
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Thank you for the update Richard, do you know if the meetings are going to be held at the same venue when the lockdown restrictions are relaxed and gatherings permitted ? :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Model Builder 4 wrote:Thank you for the update Richard, do you know if the meetings are going to be held at the same venue when the lockdown restrictions are relaxed and gatherings permitted ? :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
So far as I am aware, they will still meet at the Scout Hut in Corsham. I do not go any more.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”