Grias enk oder Hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Tigerfan
Recruit

Grias enk oder Hello

Post by Tigerfan »

Giras enk zsammen

Hello again

My name is Lukas Raitmayr.Komme from beautiful Austria / Tyrol.

The model building virus had attacked me about 15 years ago. At the beginning there were still model kits from well-known companies.
But unfortunately they did not have my desired model on offer: what to do, since Heng Long slowly came onto the market and also the Panzer III had the idea to build a little yourself, which resulted in a STUG III Ausf.B. And then was continually tried and learned to do better.

Then the 3D printer came on the market and I really needed something like that. It opened up new possibilities for every model builder. About 3 years ago I had the idea to make my models accessible to other people too

www.FERTIGUNGSWERK16.at

I hope I could give you a little insight into my model making career.

Greetings Lukas
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Grias enk oder Hello

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Welcome to the forum. You make fantastic models and I very much look forward to what you will be able to bring to the forum.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Guten Tag Lukas, Willkommen :thumbup: :wave: :clap: Please enjoy your time with the Forum and we hope you will answer the many questions that we will have for you,
Of course we will do our best to answer any questions you might have for us :haha:
If you have not already found it we have a 3D printing section on the Forum just waiting for you,
Click on Forum and scroll down :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Welcome Lukas from USA :wave: I admire your work and the unique models you bring to the hobby :thumbup:
Tanks alot.... :wave:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

A wonderful website, full of eye-catching treasures, Lukas! :thumbup: Welcome.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Welcome to the forum Lukas :wave: I'm sure that you will find lots of inspiration from the many great builds on here and us the community will get from the fantastic looking items that you have created :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”