Evening all...

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
AndyC
Recruit

Evening all...

Post by AndyC »

By way of introduction, cards on the table and all that, I'm here for help and advice...

A 'friend' has landed me with sorting out a Heng Long 1/16 Tiger 1 which doesn't work. I got the job, not because I know anything about R/C stuff (I don't, much) but because i usually end up fixing things for him!

Anyway, I'll pop over to a, hopefully, relevant section and ask some very basic questions, if that's ok?
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Evening all...

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Welcome to the forum. You realise you are treading a very dangerous path, I hope. You may have only come for tips on how to fix someone else's broken tank. That stands up as well as those who claim they are only going to have one tank. (Check out my signature) If you get out of this without wanting at least one tank of your own, you will be a first, I think.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
AndyC
Recruit

Post by AndyC »

You may be right, it's happened before!
The same friend got a non working vintage valve radio a few years ago, I restored it for him, learning a lot along the way, and now have several myself, some that I've restored and some on the 'to do' shelf in the workshop.
spee34
Private

Post by spee34 »

hello and welcome here :)

best regards

Dominik from Austria ;)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”