Introduction

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
ravenx
Recruit

Introduction

Post by ravenx »

Hello,

I have just joined as I have now a collection of four Taigen rc tanks. I started purely as to have a "static" hobby interest, being on crutches for months I needed something stimulating to keep my interest. I have found it quite addictive - hence now have four of them.
I have managed to fix most niggles/problems to date, sometimes finding this website and looking at previous fixes, therefore, I thought it was time to join.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Introduction

Post by Jimster »

Welcome aboard! Which tanks do you have and we always enjoy seeing photos of RC tanks.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Introduction

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Well, you have to be raving mad, to let this hobby into your life. Your screen handle suggests you're almost there :D It is very addictive, and can be very expensive. Then again, many hobbies are...so, no big deal. The Crow family members are famous for their problem-solving abilities, and so we can look forward to your own input in future, I expect. :D
I spent six months on crutches with a shattered ankle, (which is now held together by titanium screws), and so you have my sympathy. The wheelchair, at the outset, was even worse. :thumbdown:
Hope you're fully mobile again soon, and do have a Happy New Year, and do continue with the new found distraction: the hobby with traction. :wave:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”