Hello from Kidderminster

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Hello from Kidderminster

Post by midlife306 »

Looks quite good value to be fair, all metal running gear & Dave’s legendary aftercare service.

Perhaps if you contact Dave Forgebear he may be able to tailor the deal to suit your needs.
He’s on here so drop him a PMImage

Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gas hog
Recruit

Re: Hello from Kidderminster

Post by Gas hog »

I have just had a chat with him, he drew my attention to this one. Store>Panzer IV>Torro Panzer IV Special Edition 1:16 IR Version Winter Camo

Torro Panzer IV Special Edition 1:16 IR Version Winter Camo
£380.00
This is the Torro Panzer IV Special Edition in 1:16 scale

?This tank is in the UK, ready to ship

This tank is from Torro and comes with the Torro 2.4 wireless control system and smoke and sound

It is airbrushed in a special edition winter camo

The tank comes with:

metal suspension

metal road wheels with rubber tyres

metal , closed pin tracks

metal sprockets and idlers

metal/steel gearboxes with new 380 motors and bearings

360 turret system

metal turret

metal base

recoil and high intensity flash

opening front hatches and turret hatches

quick release kit

*Please note that as these tanks are built overseas, they come with a European style two pin charger, NOT a three pin UK style charger

If you have any questions about what is included in the sale or the specification of the tank, then please ask before buying. Questions can be submitted via the contact us page

Please note that these tanks are a special order and may take up to seven days to arrive to you. However, this one is in the UK, ready to be shipped immediately
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: Hello from Kidderminster

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Good old Dave, you enquire about one thing and he talks you into something more expensive!! :haha: :haha: Top bloke!

But.. it looks lik a great deal. All the necessary bits are on it and if you should encounter a problem (unlikely because Dave likes to check them over before sending out) you have the best after service in the country - you've already experienced his pre sales help.

It's more than 90 quid but you are getting more and there is no wait. Last thing, if you like to be a bit different, does he have any alternate decal sets for it? Dave gets his own made and the quality of them is superb. Really glad you got it sorted. Photos please when you've got it :thumbup:
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “Introduce Yourself”