Hello everybody!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Raseiniaikv
Recruit

Hello everybody!

Post by Raseiniaikv »

Hey! I am new to this place, and I already have some questions! First of which, I am new to the rc conversion stuff, and I would like to know what 1/35 scale control chips and receivers are recommended (have to be skinnier than 40mm) Also, I need to find a low speed, high torque gearbox that is less than 40mm wide. The reasons for this odd requirement is because it has to fit inside my trumpeter KV-2 model in 1/35 scale. (The supports for the top hull plate reduce inside hull width from 46 to 40mm) Please, it would be nice for somebody with expertise in this to help. Anyways, happy to be a part of this community!
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Hello everybody!

Post by jarndice »

A community is where people get to know each other and share their experiences to the betterment of all.
And right now we know nothing about you except you want our knowledge,
So not a lot of sharing so far!
Where in the world are you,? Do you have any 1/16 Armour because while lots of us have owned and indeed still own 1/35 rc Armour this Forum tends to concentrate on 1/16 Trucks and Armour?
What knowledge do you have of rc and bearing in mind how expensive this hobby gets are you extraordinarily wealthy :haha: ?
Finally Welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”