New RC tanker from Tennessee

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
jgm219
Recruit

New RC tanker from Tennessee

Post by jgm219 »

Hey everyone. I'm new to tanking and have decided to join up instead of lurking around for suggestions. I'm sure to have a first post up addressing my stupidity soon, but I'm still happy to have joined.
I do believe I got you covered.
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Re: New RC tanker from Tennessee

Post by BarryC »

jgm219 wrote:Hey everyone. I'm new to tanking and have decided to join up instead of lurking around for suggestions. I'm sure to have a first post up addressing my stupidity soon, but I'm still happy to have joined.
Welcome sir!

Lots of friendly, knowledgeable folks he to help. What era are you interested in?

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Welcome from southern Illinois! There’s so much info on this forum it’s almost impossible to digest it all. Have fun and start tanking.
jgm219
Recruit

Post by jgm219 »

Hi Barry! I'm into WW2 for the most part (just got a Taigen Tiger 1 a month ago) though I do have a 1/16 Tamiya display M1A2 I'd like to convert over to RC at some point. My next full RTR R/C acquisition would definitely have to be a Sherman 76(W) at least.
BarryC wrote:
jgm219 wrote:Hey everyone. I'm new to tanking and have decided to join up instead of lurking around for suggestions. I'm sure to have a first post up addressing my stupidity soon, but I'm still happy to have joined.
Welcome sir!

Lots of friendly, knowledgeable folks he to help. What era are you interested in?

Barry
jgm219
Recruit

Post by jgm219 »

Hey Jimster. I've popped in a few times in the past month looking around, and have come to find a lot of great answers. I have a post up already with a small (Not so small problem really) problem I created. I hope someone will point me in the right direction if my thinking is wrong or not.
Jimster wrote:Welcome from southern Illinois! There’s so much info on this forum it’s almost impossible to digest it all. Have fun and start tanking.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Welcome along mate from the Gild CoAst of Australia.
The best things out of your fine state are Jack Daniels and Megan Fox (preferably together in the same motel room :shifty: !)
Feel free to ask any questions you need, and pictures of your work when you can 8)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Hi JG Welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
The great thing about joining rather than lurking is as you have discovered you not only can ask questions but get answers to them.
Keep asking the questions and please join in with anything you regard as relevant to a particular thread.
Enjoy this place, even old curmudgeons like me do sometimes :haha:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Welcome from the home of Whisky, JG, the Highlands! Jack Daniels' mother was Scottish, and both Johnny Cash and Elvis Presley (associated with Sun records, in Memphis) had direct Scottish ancestry.
:D ...ah, but so did your Hillbillies :haha: Anyway, do enjoy your current, and future acquisitions! But do watch the outflow of pennies. :lolno:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Ragnar
Corporal

Post by Ragnar »

Welcome from the desert Southwest!! Some really knowledgeable folks here so enjoy your membership.

Larry in Phx.Az. :wave:
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III
Taigen Tiger 1 Mid Metal edition
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hello and welcome to the forum Mr jgm219 :wave:

Don't worry, most people do stupid things, just most don't admit it ;)

I'm sure you'll find the answers you seek.
Enjoy the forum.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”