Hello from France

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Bobber Stu
Recruit

Hello from France

Post by Bobber Stu »

Hello,
I live in France and build mainly 1/16, 1/14 scale trucks, excavators and tractors etc although my father is in to all the military 1/16 stuff.
I stumbled across this forum whilst searching for info on the Dasmikro TBS knockoffs and hope to gain further knowledge on them.
I mostly use Beier soundmodules but for some models they are too big and also quite expensive....
Cheers
Stu
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Hello from France

Post by Jimster »

Welcome! I’ve seen some good rc model excavation equipment in action on YouTube videos. Very impressive stuff. Outstanding delicate movements with servos must be required for much of that.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Hallo Stu, Welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
Our resident expert on all things concerning "Dasmikro" and all matters pertaining to Radio Transmitters & Receivers and programming is Rad Schuhart he writes knowledgably about his subject in a manner that the novices in this hobby can understand and I recommend you read his threads on this Forum.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Welcome, Stu :thumbup: RCTW covers quite a broad spectrum of RC applications, and I'm sure you'll find much of interest, and relevance, here to your hobby.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hello and welcome to the forum Stu :wave:

Yes, as mentioned above, our forum member Rad_Schuhart is very knowledgeable about such electronics, and because he's so tight with his money, him and his wallet need constant lubrication.
Meaning if anyone knows of a cheaper alternative or cheaper place to purchase such items, he's your man :thumbup:

Anyway, enjoy the forum.
Mick.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Welcome. I share both interests (and a few other RC types) but us tankers need road transport and support vehicles so I'm sure you'll enjoy the forums.Image

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Bobber Stu
Recruit

Post by Bobber Stu »

Thanks for the welcome guys,
Yes i've read Rad Schuhart's post on the Dasmikro, thats what brought me to this forum.
Some of my fleet:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”