BamaCoop says Hello!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
BamaCoop
Recruit

BamaCoop says Hello!

Post by BamaCoop »

As the name implies, I am from Alabama. Last name is Cooper, hence the nickname "Coop". I have always had an infatuation with tanks. In fact, I love history. I teach US History focusing on the period from 1900 to modern day. That means I get to really go in-depth to the birth of the modern day tank, WWII. I am new to this hobby. Well, kinda new. I did own 2 Vs Tanks (M1A2 and a German Leopard) until some teen, who shall remain nameless (my son), did not store them properly. He left batteries in, and ruined them. This time, these tanks I paint, build, upgrade are mine!
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: BamaCoop says Hello!

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Welcome to the Forum. I see from your other posts that you have already had some very sound advice. If you still have your ruined tanks, don't throw them away. Now you have started the most addictive hobby on the planet, you would be surprie how you will find uses for them as parts donors.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”