hello from Houston Texas usa

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
fury69
Recruit

Re: hello from Houston Texas usa

Post by fury69 »

HERMAN BIX wrote:
Son of a gun-ner wrote:
Eastern Front wrote:I too am from Houston, now I am in South Carolina now..
I have a T shirt from Houston, does that count :think:
Ive spent a while of quality time in Texas, worked a short time on a rig out of Odessa(got my real Black Gold on), had a so called fun ride in a Camarro out the back of Texas Motor Speedway(dont dare ask)got about the salubrious Sugarland (could live there in a heartbeat) and trod the oilfield yards of Midland...........got lost on the ring road in Houston :problem: :/ which was doubly bad as we were swanning about in a Shelby Cobra Mustang, convertible, black with gold racing stripes & wheels, OTR intake, but no GPS :wtf: , and toured a drillpipe factory out of Houston that the guy who ran it looked like Colonel Sanders :haha:
I bought my kids stuffed Armadillos, have a Longhorn skin phone pouch I use every day, and my Mrs sometimes sleeps in a shirt embossed with "dont mess with Texas Women", so I just dont, out of respect and inherent fear !!!!

Great to have you along Mr Fury, good luck on your Sheridan mate.
Please feel free to unload your pride and progress on us via pictures when you can, we like pictures :thumbup:
Thx so much!
B_Man
Corporal

Re: hello from Houston Texas usa

Post by B_Man »

Welcome to the forum fury69. My wife's sister and her family lived in Katy for a a few years and we had a fantastic time staying with them for a few weeks in 2009. I've been an avid Astros fan ever since and it's been great to watch them do so well over the past couple of seasons.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”