Greetings from the UK

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
SpikyTheCommander
Private

Greetings from the UK

Post by SpikyTheCommander »

I have been in the RC Tank hobby for around a year and a half now. During this time i have converted an unrealistic panther into a somewhat realistic Pantherturm, as well as giving a Torro stug iii a realistic winter camo scheme.

I expect that i will take on more projects in the near future, namely an m16 halftrack, and thus i will listen to any advice with great care!

Regards,

Spiky.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Greetings from the UK

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hello and welcome to the forum Spiky :wave:

Interesting to see you didn't take the usual Tiger 1 route into the hobby.

Well, I'm sure I speak for most, we are always happy to see pictures of people's armour.

Enjoy the forum and all it brings.

Mick.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hello and welcome to the forum Spiky :wave: a year and an half in and only 2 tanks, props to you sir, your restraint is a lot better than most on the site including myself :haha: this is an addictive hobby where multiple tanks seem to appear from nowhere :shifty: anyway enjoy the forum and ask away with any questions, many different people with many different skills on here :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
jimbo_wa
Corporal

Post by jimbo_wa »

Hi, welcome to the forum let's see some pictures, pictures, pictures (or photos!)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Welcome, Spiky. :wave:
If I may just add to Lee's observation about your self-restraint, there come's a time when "Just one more.. :think: " becomes a repeated motif. Before you know it, this insidious tank-tinkering hobby will have furnished the house, and all available spaces, with complete (but often incomplete) armour projects. You've been warned. :lolno:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”