Hello from Luxembourg

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Tgerard
Recruit

Hello from Luxembourg

Post by Tgerard »

Hello dear members,
I am new in RC Tank building and therefore joinded this forum to learn and share.

Regards
Gerard
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Hello from Luxembourg

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Welcome to the forum. You gave come to the right place. We are a friendly bunch, so ask your questions, but be preapred for a large range of answers.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hello and welcome to the forum Gerard :wave: you've joined a great site especially if you are new to the hobby, take a look around and you'll find lots of ideas and inspiration within its pages :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hello and welcome to the forum Gerard :wave:

It looks like you're off to a great start within the hobby already :thumbup: Torro Full Metal 1:16 KingTiger Elevation and Recoil upgrade - RC Tank Warfare
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=27748&p=266622#p266622

We look forward to see what other problems you solve.

Enjoy the forum.
Mick.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Welcome, Gerard!. I have driven through Luxembourg several times. Blink, and it's easy to miss it (Like Liechtenstein) :D Still, what's there is very pretty. :thumbup:
Radio Luxembourg was the channel most people listened to, avidly- for music- back in the 1950s, and early 60s. I remember the 'Station of the Stars' very well, and with some nostalgia.
Here's a link to its history here in the UK:
http://www.radioluxembourg.co.uk
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Gerard, Welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
I had the very good fortune to spend a week in the Luxembourgish Army's HQ in the 70s at Haereberg where I discovered the true delicacy of 4**** brandy,
Good people,
I hope you enjoy the Forum and don't be in too much of a hurry to spend your money on this hobby, it will go soon enough :haha:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”