Yet another Hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Zed750Jay
Recruit

Yet another Hello

Post by Zed750Jay »

Another new (ish) member here. Had RC tanks ever since the Heng Longs came out. Hailing from darkest Hampshire I am a member of the Portsmouth Model Boat Display Team or PMBDT. We combine our love of RC tanks and pyrotechnics to entertain the public around Hampshire. More famous for our Galleon and WW2 convoy displays on water the tank thing evolved as everyone likes tanks and it now seems to be our main display!

As per usual I have several Heng Long tanks in various stages of modification and sone even work. Most finished is this Pz IV Ausf F2 with the 6.0 board in. Sooooo much better than the previous ones for slow speed control. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Yet another Hello

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Sounds like you've discovered the formula for a happy, and contented, life. :thumbup: You can share a few more of its secrets here :D
You're also proof, if any were needed, that the model tank bug is a potent one...
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hello and welcome to the forum Mr Zed750Jay :thumbup:

Looks like you've been having fun :thumbup:

We have sections for boats etc, so, please feel free to post pictures of your displays and events within them :thumbup:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Helen a member of this Forum is also a member of the Portsmouth Model Boat Club, She built a sensational R/C WW1 Tank in large scale.
Hopefully the build is still on this Forum because it is well worth a look. :thumbup:
Anyway welcome to the Forum, :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
Anyone with an interest in PZ4s has my interest.
Enjoy this place, most of the time even I do. :haha:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Zed750Jay
Recruit

Post by Zed750Jay »

Helen was at the display we did today and found the new 6.0 boarded Heng Long Pz IV a pleasure to drive. She still has the rather well made and heavy Mk1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Introduce Yourself”