Hello From Cambridge

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Mr Sugundas
Recruit

Hello From Cambridge

Post by Mr Sugundas »

Hi All. I'm in the planning stages of building the Tamiya 1:16 scale Tiger 1. This forum has been most helpful in providing information and inspiration. Thanks in advance for answering what maybe quite a few questions in the future. :thumbup:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Hello From Cambridge

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hello and welcome to the forum Mr Sugundas :wave:

I'm sure you'll enjoy building your Tamiya Tiger :thumbup:

I'm also sure that if you don't find the answers you seek, someone will be able to help you :thumbup:

Enjoy the forum.
Mick.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
jimbo_wa
Corporal

Post by jimbo_wa »

Hi There!

Just south of Cambridge myself - closest club is Grantham Light Armoured Division (GLAD) who meet the first Sunday of each month

https://www.facebook.com/GranthamLightArmouredDivision/

:)
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will enjoy your time here. It has not been mentioned so far, but a good sense of humour will help a lot!

My first foray into rc tanks was also the Tamiya Tiger 1. Here is a link to my build thread. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18345

I am not suggesting for a moment that this is the way to do it, far from it. It may help you with how not to do things, however!
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
essexbill
Private

Post by essexbill »

Welcome.

As Jimbo says the nearest club is GLAD , I find they are really nice people and a real mix of ages.
You will find any amount of helpful people on here.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”