Hi from Blackpool Lancashire

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
panzeranne
Recruit

Hi from Blackpool Lancashire

Post by panzeranne »

Hello
And Big Thank you for letting me join the forum,
I have lots to learn ! as I am sort of a newbie, I have done Military modeling for many years, But Now Really into the 1/16th RC Tank side of things I have just finished the airbrushing and weathering of a Taigen Tiger 1 and Just ordered the IBU2U Board and Transmitter and lots of other bits I need to get my tank up and running. I really pleased with it not bad to a Girl... :D
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Hi from Blackpool Lancashire

Post by midlife306 »

Welcome along Anne
I'm from Colne near Burnley.
There's a tank club in Hyde Manchester on the first Sunday of each month, you'd be welcome to come along.
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hello and welcome to the forum Anne :wave:

Sounds like you're off to a good start :thumbup:

So, a true girl and panzer ;)

Enjoy your forum now. And when we say we want pictures, we mean of the panzers :thumbup:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Great to have you along Ms Panzer from the not so sunny-at-the-moment Gold Coast of Australia via New Zealand.
Anyone with years of experience in Military Modeling should be well able to cope with the 16th RC regimen.
Please feel free to share images of your projects with us when you can, we like pictures, they are worth a thousand porly spelt , terribly composed words !!!!

As long as you completely understand that any delusion of "only one tank & thats enough" will be treated with the therapeutic understanding of many that have suffered the same misguided yet forlorn altered reality :/
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BarryC »

Welcome to the "pool" you'll find it full of friendly and helpful folks. :thumbup:

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
essexbill
Private

Post by essexbill »

welcome.

Enjoy your tiger build and sounds.

i am fairly new to all this madness and have gone from a basic Heng Long Sherman to a Taigen metal and once the paint is dry I have an IBU2 to fit and set up.
I am already looking for my next one.
If you can try and get along to a club its nice being able to meet with people who have the same addiction.
panzeranne
Recruit

Post by panzeranne »

Thanks so much to you all for making me feel so welcome. Just ordered the Torro Jagdtiger and King tiger Excited Now already Researching What Paint scheme think these will be "2nd SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" will be Watching for the postman this week lol
Tiger6
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Tiger6 »

[Nerd Alert] FYI Das Reich didn't have either of those tanks assigned to them - if you want realistic paint jobs then look for heavy tank battalions or Heavy PanzerJager Battalions
(JagdTigers were only issued to Panzerjägerabteilungs 512 and 653 - Elite Armor Productions do an excellent decal sheet that I can highly recommend.)
[/Nerd Alert]

If you don't care for that degree of rivetcounting, then have at it :thumbup:
panzeranne
Recruit

Post by panzeranne »

Thank you Tiger6
I will research Panzerjägerabteilungs 512 and 653 and yes I have been Known to rivet count I like to try to be as Accurate as I am Able
And Thanks for letting me know where i can find good quality 1/16 decals.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”