New guy from the U.S.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Shootermcgraw
Private

Re: New guy from the U.S.

Post by Shootermcgraw »

BarryC wrote:Welcome sir!

I started here a couple of years ago as a "newbie" and have found lots of solid help here. If you ask the question there is someone here who has the answer or at least where to look. Image

Barry
Thanks Barry!
Yeah got some good info alreadyImage
Starting off as a newbie is time-consuming! Im in process of gathering tools and materials to complete this long awaiting project!
With the little knowledge I do have with this new hobby. I'm like at the beginning stages where I need pictures of everything lmao.....

Sent from my NS-P10A8100 using Tapatalk

You can call me Will:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

I seem to remember a TV character called 'Quick Draw McGraw' from decades ago; :| but then, he was a gun-toting horse :D
Welcome, Shooter! You're lucky to have access to Gary, 'cause he can fill in a lot of the missing details for you on the hobby. Beware his truly infectious enthusiasm, though. 8O
Before you know it, he'll have you paintballing local trees from a 1/6th scale monster tank :D ...and your house will be bursting at the seams, with an unending stream of armour projects. ;) :D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

I started here a couple of years ago as a "newbie" and have found lots of solid help here. If you ask the question there is someone here who has the answer or at least where to look. :thumbup:

Barry
Yeah, like Kinky Engineering for all your latex needs eh Barry ;) :haha:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Shootermcgraw
Private

Post by Shootermcgraw »

43rdRecceReg wrote:I seem to remember a TV character called 'Quick Draw McGraw' from decades ago; :| but then, he was a gun-toting horse :D
Welcome, Shooter! You're lucky to have access to Gary, 'cause he can fill in a lot of the missing details for you on the hobby. Beware his truly infectious enthusiasm, though. 8O
Before you know it, he'll have you paintballing local trees from a 1/6th scale monster tank :D ...and your house will be bursting at the seams, with an unending stream of armour projects. ;) :D
LMAO!
Yes sir 1960's he was a gun toting horse!! Had to change it up though lol to suit me...Image
I know, right, Gary has a lot of knowledge glad I found him.
Now I'm just trying to get away from emailing him and connecting by phone? He is a busy guy.Image

Sent from my NS-P10A8100 using Tapatalk

You can call me Will:
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BarryC »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:

I started here a couple of years ago as a "newbie" and have found lots of solid help here. If you ask the question there is someone here who has the answer or at least where to look. :thumbup:

Barry
Yeah, like Kinky Engineering for all your latex needs eh Barry ;) :haha:
:thumbup: :haha:

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci

Return to “Introduce Yourself”