Hi everyone

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
JohnWhyte
Corporal

Re: Hi everyone

Post by JohnWhyte »

Welcome to the mad house
I got the Grantham meeting it's the first sunday of the month they do have a facebook page and forgebear is a regular to the meeting so you can order to pick up at the meeting
To find any traders on here keep a look out for a light blue
T-34
2 Pz.4
Korean Pershing
2 M50
2 M51
M1
2 King Tiger
2 Jagdpanzer E75
Alligator
E25 Ausf D
E75
E50
T32
Radar Panther
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by RobW »

Grantham Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GranthamLightArmouredDivision/

Someone will put a reminder up (probably), next meet in about 8 days.

Great Gonerby Social Club,
Great Gonerby,
Grantham,
Lincs,
NG31 8JP

There are only 3 rules, no BB, have fun & all batteries to be charged safely. £5 to play & £5 membership. Try and bring a table cover to avoid scratching the tables. Think that's about it: we're not picky, and even let Mick come back....
seb4
Private

Post by seb4 »

Jonnydee wrote:I’ve just joined rctankwarfare, I’m new to rc tanks but have built many scaled models over the years which I’m sure will help with the painting and weathering side of things.
I currently own two Heng Long tanks, the stunning king tiger with the Porsche turret and the Walker bulldog. Any tips and advice to newbie are greatly welcome.
Hello Johny, welcome! My name is Bastiaan, I am new to RC tanks as well. You will find here some great info! Your experience as scale model builder will certainly help with weathering and painting. I am also a longtime model builder and I found out it really helps :D

I have a Heng Long Leopard 2a6b and as a newbie I do have to learn it the hard way to improve it, without throwing away all money.

It is an awesome hobby, enjoy!
Jonnydee
Recruit

Post by Jonnydee »

Thanks for the Facebook GLAD details and the meet details, looking forward to attending. hi john whyte, ha yes it’s definitely my kind of madhouse. Great place to share and enjoy this brilliant hobby.
Hi Bastiaan, I’ve been looking at getting the leopard 2a6 and possibly the t90 at some point but as I’m new to rc like yourself I’m learning just what amazing upgrades are out there from various differnt places. The custom painting and making of Small details on top of tanks ain’t much different to modelling. Replacing circuit boards, motors etc is a completely different area but one I’m looking forward to learning.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”