Problem with Clark board sounds

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Chally Ho
Recruit

Problem with Clark board sounds

Post by Chally Ho »

Hello first forum I've ever joined I'm from the uk and live in the southeast of England that's why I have come here for some advice and help on my tank I've almost finished building the question I would like to put to you all is I've just installed a Clark tk40 board in my tank and I've set everything up as it should be using a flysky fs-i6s but I I'm struggling to find how I reverse the sounds around for the turret and gun because they are the wrong way round someone told me to reverse channels 3&4 on the transmitter but that didn't work it's a heng long 5.3 version I did think about swapping around the gun and turret 2pins that go into the 8pin pcb board in the turret but was worried about blowing them it's my first ever rc tank and it's probably simple but any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Problem with Clark board sounds

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Draw out a diagram of the wiring paths involved to individual components. I use coloured pencils to do that. Then, compare them with related wiring diagrams from Clark, and other sources.
http://www.clark-model.com/eng/prod_rx6 ... 20v1_0.jpg
Also, search under 'HL wiring' and related terms here on the Forum. Graphing the wiring paths helps to clarify notions of what goes where, without that hit and miss factor kicking in.
It's always better (and cheaper) to be safe than sorry, when it comes to swapping connectors around more in hope than expectation. :|
Apart from the pun, is your screen name an indication of your first tank purchase? :think:
Do all the components all move as they should in terms of Elevation, Rotation, firing etc., on your Challenger? Usually, sounds are linked to specific actions. It would be very odd if a BB shot came up with a turret rotation sound, for example :crazy: Then again, I suppose it would be possible to make a barrel bark like a dog. My Yamaha keyboard can :lolno:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”