Hi

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
REAPER1RS
Recruit

Hi

Post by REAPER1RS »

Hi guys im a newbie to the forum but owned 2 hl tanks a tiger 1 and a royal king tiger i want ro get back into it and was wondering if theres any rc tanks clubs and battlefields in scotland cheers
REAPER1RS
Recruit

Re: Hi

Post by REAPER1RS »

Oh also if theres any mids or admins on can u change my name to REAPER1RS plz
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hello and welcome to the forum Mr REAPEE1RS :wave:

Sadly Scotland doesn't appear to have any clubs yet.

I noticed you said "owned" two tanks, do we take it you are now tankless?

If so, I'm sure you can get much advice as you need about what's available on here :thumbup:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
REAPER1RS
Recruit

Post by REAPER1RS »

Hi and thanks yea im tankless at the mo lol its defo something im gettinf back into after the new yr"thats what the wife says lol " been looking on ebay at a few hl pro,s which seem decent prices for metal tracks road wheels and sprockets and spigots :)
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

You just have to be careful with eBay, some are dodgy dealers and state the tank they're selling is more up to date than it is.

As for your user name, you'll have to be patient and wait for a passing administrator I'm afraid.

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
REAPER1RS
Recruit

Post by REAPER1RS »

Cheers i.ll keep that in mind about ebay and do my research 1st lol gonna need too sell my airsoft gear 1st lol
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

A Welcome from a currently very dreich Highlands, Reap! Hmm..well we have several members from in around the Glasgow area, but without a club for RC tanks as yet. Most RC clubs seem dedicated to planes of speedy wee cars like this one:
https://glasgowrc.com
'Tis a pity, really, as Scotland has quite a long association with Armoured units. :| In fact, The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards became the first British Army Regiment to operate the Challenger 2... :)
Maybe you can start a club in your area- eh?
Just where would that be, out of curiosity?
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
REAPER1RS
Recruit

Post by REAPER1RS »

Aye cheers was thinking that mate see how many would be interested and if there were enough ppl :) yea i know about the rsdg,s lol im an ex squaddie lol
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

REAPEE1RS wrote:Aye cheers was thinking that mate see how many would be interested and if there were enough ppl :) yea i know about the rsdg,s lol im an ex squaddie lol
:thumbup:
Aye, there's a fair few ex-mob members on the board. You've come to the right place :D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

I've sent a message to our admin bloke as he didn't appear this evening, asking him if he can change your forum name to REAPER1RS.

Have to wait and see :thumbup:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”