Hokum incoming

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Hokum_52
Recruit

Hokum incoming

Post by Hokum_52 »

Hello guys!

I've created an account here because I've been gifted a 1/16 Tiger RC tank for my birthday a couple weeks ago and ended up liking the hell out of it. And of course, I'd like to learn more about RC tanks in general, about clubs, about painting, accessories, tank "battles"... I hope I'll find all of that! My ideal "arsenal" would have a T-55AM, a T-64BV and an IS-2, I'll see if this exists already. And I already dream of a fully functional, floating PT-76 amphibious light tank in 1/16 scale as well!
By the way, I am from Russia, but I regularily come to the UK for relatively long periods because of professionnal reasons, and would like to practice my English outside of strictly professionnal contexts; this is why I chose this forum instead of another, better localised one.

Have a nice evening!
Maccrage
Corporal

Re: Hokum incoming

Post by Maccrage »

Welcome. They do make a T-55 and the JS-2. No T-64 that I'm aware of.
Hokum_52
Recruit

Post by Hokum_52 »

Thanks, this is nice to hear! I'll check the reviews of the various models before choosing a tank by myself.
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Welcome to the forum, good to see you here. A factory T64 in 1/16 is the only one missing from your list, but one has been done in 1/8 scale, it's on the internet somewhere??
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Welcome, Hokum! That's an interesting choice of screen name, by the way. :) .... You should make some entertaining contributions :D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”