Hello from Italy!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Bounty
Recruit

Hello from Italy!

Post by Bounty »

Hi everybody! I'm from Italy and last week I started my rc tank experience together with two friends. We're experienced scale crawler owners and we wanted to try something different to have more options when we meet on Sundays for some rc fun! I bought a Heng Long M1A2 airsoft version and converted it to IR battle system (and did the same fo my friends with a T90 and a Leopard 2A6). I already modified the turret gear for 360°, removed screws and put magnets to the hull and removed the rx18 case putting a 3d printed support with a fan holder for better cooling and a fuse to prevent burning when under load. I stepped on this forum randomly and I saw a lot of great contents so I decided to register right away. I hope to learn a lot more from this forum and maybe someday to help other people with my experience.
See you around!
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Hello from Italy!

Post by midlife306 »

Welcome along Mr Bounty
Perhaps with your crawler knowledge you could help us out with driveline upgrades for our 1/16 trucks.
That gets me thinking, I’ve got a 1/16 1950’s Lancia truck cab somewhere, I’ll have to dig it out.
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Introduce Yourself”