Hi...

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Colin.C
Recruit

Hi...

Post by Colin.C »

Hi.. I'm Colin and I am new to tanks.. I am in the United Kingdom in the northwest area... I have 2 tanks Tiger 1 and a challenger 2 and 1 that I am putting together {Early tiger 1} I have got the basic setup sorted on the IBU2 ultimate but I'm going to struggle a bit getting the top end working so I will have questions...Thanks for adding me.....
Last edited by Colin.C on Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Hi...

Post by jarndice »

Come come enough of the modesty, Do you have a Tank and if you do what is it, If you don't what would you like, Where in the world are you, That is important because we have a worldwide membership and so there is always someone close who can give you tips on meets, best dealers etc,
Anyway welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
Please ask all the questions you like,Just because we have already heard most of them they are all new to you so ask away.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Colin.C
Recruit

Post by Colin.C »

Sorry about the short introduction but I have now edited it now...
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Welcome to the forum Colin, don't be shy in asking questions, there are very knowledgeable members on the site who can help you out or point you in the right direction, everyone had to start somewhere :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Colin.C
Recruit

Post by Colin.C »

Thanks Model Builder 4.. I think the top hull conections to the IBU2U may be a problem for me but I'll give it a go....
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

If you have a look online Colin there are plenty of diagrams relating to the ibu boards, also Ian ( tankbear) is the man to see about these board's on the forum, his website is 'rctankelectronics ' I'm sure he'll have the answers you need :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Colin.C
Recruit

Post by Colin.C »

Thanks Lee... Yeah I spoke to Ian the other day he sorted me out with a IR battle unit and thats where the IBU came from... So I will prob give him a bell when I get stuck..

Return to “Introduce Yourself”