New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
gabriel
Recruit

Post by gabriel »

Hi everybody,
My name is Gabriel from Vancouver , Canada
Two weeks ago i received a 1/16 Leopard A4 model 56002 tank and I'll need info on how to finish this project.
Also from the original box a few parts are missing and i have to find them.
Hopefully the members of this forum will help me in achieving this.
Thanks
Gabriel
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: new member

Post by Estnische »

Hi Gabriel, welcome to the forum. Looks like folks have been slow to welcome you...

What brand of tank is it?
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Likewise, a somewhat belated welcome to the forum. Despite initial appearances, we are a very friendly lot. From the number you have quoted, that sounds like the Tamiya Leopard. In my limited experience, it is unusual for Tamiya to have missing parts, unless, of course, yours are not the first hands to open the box. I believe that Tamya USA operate a spare parts service, unlike we poor relations in Europe who struggle to find spares.

I have seen the finished model in operation and it is very impressive.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
rayzzer-b
Corporal

Post by rayzzer-b »

Hi Gabriel,,yes i can only apologise for you not being welcomed to the site,,i no absolutely nothing about the leopard not having one but if it a heng derivative the insides are much of a muchness anyway have fun that's the main thing good luck,
time that's all it takes ,, TIGER 1,TIGER 2, PANTHER G, PANZER 4,KV1,T34,M3,M16,M4,M26,,251,CHAL

Return to “Introduce Yourself”