Hallo Panzerfahrer

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
RCPanzer1
Recruit

Hallo Panzerfahrer

Post by RCPanzer1 »

Hello fellow Tank-drivers and Commanders,

my name is Andreas and I am brand new :) to RCTANKWAREFARE. I live in Germany ["omg not the germans"] ;D

four years ago i was browsing on the website of a local importer, he sold everything from cheap china-car-bulbs to socks. On the website it was possible to skip from one product to the next regardless the category. And I go cheap china car bulbs, next, socks, next, rc tank, next, plactic flowers, BACK, RC TANKS! Whoooooooooooooooot? I didnt know they exist 8O I totally fell in love with rc tanks. So cute and good looking at same time.

ok I thought that some company produces rc tanks, but not so many companies producing in same scale. I was totally overwhelmed and I instantly registered a website with webshop and ordered 20 tanks. few days later the Heng Long tanks arrived and they all had malfunctions :haha: It was a time when Heng Long sold 27 MHz versions and 2nd generation of the remote was new. OMG what have i done? why didnt i order 1 or 2 tanks to take a look first? But too late, i had to fix them without any knowlege. At the beginning it was very hard but after a time it became more easy, also the malfunctions was small defectives like lights or shooting unit problems. I wondered how is it possible that a company sells such crap. On the other hand the look was great.

Few month later i recognized that i had a rc tank in my childhood [it was not a Heng Long but smaller scale and more toy-like], in that part of childhood that you do not really remember when you are grown up. I think i was 3 or 4 years old. Do you know what i mean? Normaly you dont remember these things, but in some situations you get a Flashback to the childhood as an adult. And these flashbacks are very intense but short. You instantly remember something that you have forgotten. And then it was all clear to me why i fell in love instantly with rc tanks and ordered 20 of them.

And thats my little story how i came to rc tanks! I hope you like it.

I am not into modeling or weathering, I dont have enough time for that [also not talented :haha: ]. But i love to see weathering and diorama, the me these things a so nice to see and diorama in a moment of peace to me. When i see nice modeled rc tanks with weathering effects the world gets so small and peacefull for a few seconds. I hope i can get into weathering when i am older [although i am old already :haha: ]

Viele Grüße
Andreas
RCPanzer1
Recruit

Re: Hallo Panzerfahrer

Post by RCPanzer1 »

I have forgotten to mention that i love modeling and weathering photos and i am happy to put them on my website in the gallery section. So no intrusion but if you have some photos of your latest projects in am happy if you sent some to me with agreement to publication.
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

Welcome along, quite a story you have lol
I’m sure you’ll fit in nicely
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

20 tanks at once? Wow!

Welcome to the forum, and Servus! from Austria.
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
RCPanzer1
Recruit

Post by RCPanzer1 »

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
rayzzer-b
Corporal

Post by rayzzer-b »

Welcome to the mine field,, lots of help here to any problems you encounter along the way,,
time that's all it takes ,, TIGER 1,TIGER 2, PANTHER G, PANZER 4,KV1,T34,M3,M16,M4,M26,,251,CHAL

Return to “Introduce Yourself”