New member intro from Beds, UK

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
yrstealth
Recruit

New member intro from Beds, UK

Post by yrstealth »

Hi all - just introducing myself as a new member.

I'm Simon, from Bedfordshire UK.

Mainly into Tamiya RC trucks (tractor/trailer rigs to our American friends), but love my collection of cars too.

I also have 3 Tamiya tanks - a Tiger 1, a static Tiger 2 Porsche turret modified to RC, and a Leopard 2a6 - I got them because I loved the look and sound, and thoroughly enjoyed using them.

SWMBO was good enough to understand my addiction, and as a result my toys live in a custom built display cabinet taking up half a wall of the living room.

Boring intro over - now to foray into the site...... 8|
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: New member intro from Beds, UK

Post by forgebear »

hi yrstealth
dave here in befordshire as well.. in to tanks and trucks to. welcome to the forum enjoy
:thumbup:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: New member intro from Beds, UK

Post by HERMAN BIX »

g'day and welcome along from the Gold Coast of Australia(Com Games territory!!)

As you say SWMBO needs to be reticently understanding, and look upon you as a man who is entering a quaint stage in life, is responsible, attentive, well house trained, and careful with money..................

Then be able to cope with flippant spending, driving around looking for pretend stuff for pretend tanks, needs to be reminding you to change clothes & clean up, and not to tamper with her hair drier just because it helps to cure acrylic paint when its cold :/ :/ :problem:
And that a drive in the countryside actually means coming along for company while you swing by & pick up some parts/tank/make a deal with another equally afflicted individual................

Nope, she has no idea what is in store for her.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Introduce Yourself”