New guy from Kentucky

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Hinterhalt Jager
Recruit

New guy from Kentucky

Post by Hinterhalt Jager »

Hi my name is Dakota and I am new to the site, and I am new to the hobby I have a pantiger and I am waiting for a jagdpanther
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: New guy from Kentucky

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Hinterhalt Jager wrote:Hi my name is Dakota and I am new to the site, and I am new to the hobby I have a pantiger and I am waiting for a jagdpanther
How you doing from Bluegrass Kt :thumbup:
Very nice of you to jump in.
Any help you need, just sing out, I'm sure we can answer any questions(outside of the formation of the Universe etc) and get you on your way.

that Jagdpanther is going to be a favourite for sure, lots of research coming your way ;)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Hinterhalt Jager
Recruit

Post by Hinterhalt Jager »

Thanks so much you guys and IAM it has taken so long for me to reply I just had to get to some internet and I do have a question what is your favorite paint job for a jagdpanther I need some ideas thanks
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good afternoon,
A belated but happy Welcome to the Forum. I am still looking for the right Jagdpanther but I have found a completely cool paint scheme. I first saw this executed by a Forum member here. Now, it can be found on ready to run tanks from Taigen as well as recommended by Tamiya for their kits. Link: https://www.taigentanks.com/taigen/jagdpanther-plastic ( just to illustrate the paint )
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Introduce Yourself”