1/16th scale tank clubs in MD or Pa

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Mill881
Recruit

1/16th scale tank clubs in MD or Pa

Post by Mill881 »

Hello. I'm new hear and am looking for an active family friendly club in the US. Pennsylvania MD or va. Please e mail me if you want.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: 1/16th scale tank clubs in MD or Pa

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Yes, Mill...and that would be pictures of Tanks, and not underpants :lolno: :haha: Ahem... :lolno:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: 1/16th scale tank clubs in MD or Pa

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
43rdRecceReg wrote:Yes, Mill...and that would be pictures of Tanks, and not underpants :lolno: :haha: Ahem... :lolno:
:haha: :haha: my secrets out. . . .
Dont mind them "Imperialist Ruler" Old Country types mate, you 'Colonials' and us 'Antipodeans' will never get them underpants things !! :shh: :/ :haha:

What are you looking to get done, improve, or otherwise go broke trying to achieve in the tank world ?
Ive done a bit of time in Pa and loved it,(West Chester), TX would be my first pick for action, but definitely Pa for ambient lifestyle ;)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Introduce Yourself”