Hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
arorangi
Recruit

Hello

Post by arorangi »

Hi everyone.
My name is Bob, and I’m from Sydney Australia. I have been a Tanky for a few years and I do have a vast collection of 116 scale.
I have my tanks from Tiger, Snow Leopard, Sherman, king tiger, Challenger, Abrams, at the moment I’m working on some of them to convert to infrared and remove the ball Berot.
It’s nice to meet other people with the same interest however ends in Australia change clubs are in Queensland and Victoria nothing in Sydney that I know of. I most of my teens are hanging along and Maiko so at the moment there is on my collections and I have painted some camouflage them and some are use for spares.
So at the moment it’s nice to be among those who have this interest I work in construction and my spare time I work on my tanks.

Thank you all and hope to talk and share with others in the forum.
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Hello

Post by Estnische »

Hey Bob,

Welcome along. A great bunch here including a few Aussies.

Nothing I know of in Sydney which is a real shame. But it is central to a few of us, including Raminator in Newcastle.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

G'day from the Gold Coast mate
Still too far from you, but I'm lucky to have a great club just on 2 hours from me.

Take it from me, its not what brand they begin as that counts, its what you do with them to get them where you want that does !! :thumbup:
Welcome along
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Raminator

Post by Raminator »

Glad to have you along, Bob. Whereabouts in Sydney are you located? I grew up in the Hills district, but moved to Newcastle seven or eight years ago.

I'm not sure about any local clubs (or any clubs in NSW at all, really), so we might have to meet halfway and start our own. Central Coast Tankers? ;)
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Just checking, what part of NZ are you from mate ?
Im B.O.P. but heart lies in Canterbury :thumbup:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Estnische

Post by Estnische »

Raminator wrote:Glad to have you along, Bob. Whereabouts in Sydney are you located? I grew up in the Hills district, but moved to Newcastle seven or eight years ago.

I'm not sure about any local clubs (or any clubs in NSW at all, really), so we might have to meet halfway and start our own. Central Coast Tankers? ;)
Steady on old chap, how about meeting in Sydney? :P

Panzer Gruppe South is based around Canberra, Yass, Bungendore from what I've seen, but it's just a little too far being a 5 hour round trip.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
HERMAN BIX wrote:Just checking, what part of NZ are you from mate ?
Im B.O.P. but heart lies in Canterbury :thumbup:
How did you spot Bob was from NZ?

Half of my grandson (his dad's half) is from Wellington.

Mick.

With an on line name Arorangi, if hes not, I'm the Pope :O
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Introduce Yourself”