Hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Forlorn Hope
Recruit

Hello

Post by Forlorn Hope »

Hello, I am a moderately experienced rc tanker from Pennsylvania. I have a Henglong tiger, a Henglong jagdpanther, a torro M16 halftrack with a 37mm flak installed, and my favorite a torro king tiger. I am looking to start working on tamiya kits. I noticed that this forum had a lot of good information, and decided to join hoping that there was much for me to learn.
JohnWhyte
Corporal

Re: Hello

Post by JohnWhyte »

welcome to the fourm and be careful with your wallet you may find you get more tanks
T-34
2 Pz.4
Korean Pershing
2 M50
2 M51
M1
2 King Tiger
2 Jagdpanzer E75
Alligator
E25 Ausf D
E75
E50
T32
Radar Panther
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

HI FH, Welcome to the Forum :clap: :thumbup: :wave: A nice selection of Armour,
How far have you gone with the M16 ?
Have you changed the speaker and control board for an "Elmod" ?
There is a list as long as your arm that I have barely begun with mine,
Armoured windshield, side windows, side and rear upper body flaps and in the future cutting out the driver and passenger doors, as well as fitting a proper rope with a towing loop to the winch.
A very nice job of work from "WSN/TORRO",
Enjoy this place and please ask questions although it looks like we might be asking you some :haha: :haha:
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Forlorn Hope
Recruit

Post by Forlorn Hope »

Jarndice, my M16 is not done yet. In its' current state it only has been repainted, the quad .50 calibers removed, and replaced with a verlinden 37mm flak gun. I plan on putting a canvas cover over the cab, and adding an external rack to hold additional ammo cases. I have added a braided steel cable with loop to the winch, winding that up was a real chore.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

G'day Mr Hope, from the Coast of Aussie.

Ive done a bit of time in P.A also, love, love the 14 days in West Chester (there is a Bourbon Bar there under a rather salubrious estate that I was fond of) , and an area outside of Pittsburgh that I cant remember the name of !
Made it to Hershey on another visit looking to meet the late Col Winter, and ended up in the chocolate factory getting loaded up on molten brown stuff when I should have stuck to coffee & bacon :wtf:
Took a chance on a breakfast of 'Scrapple' and can assure you I will not venture to that again :sick:
I have walked The Valley Forge on a full Labour weekend, and strolled into Maryland to see what was left of the A.P.G. & spent a whole day crossing Gettysburg................humbling, to say the least, shame I had visited Omaha Beach and several other European graveyard sites before Valley Forge and Gettysburg...........it would have been in more perspective to understand the will to sacrifice. :think:
The East Coast of your nation is a real education into the fundamentals of the U.S in my opinion.

Great to have you along mate, pictures when you can, we like pictures :thumbup:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by forgebear »

welcome to the forum Forlorn Hope all the best dave :wave:
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by forgebear »

lol very good mick my cover is blown :D
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Mr FH, Dave, (FORGEBEAR) is one of the best dealers in our hobby and as far as you are concerned the bad news is he happily posts product to the United States :lolno: :lolno:
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”