*waves* hello all

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
OldWolf
Recruit

*waves* hello all

Post by OldWolf »

I am from New England in the USA. I started with tank models as a kid back in the ‘50s. I took a break from them back in the ‘80s and just got back into the hobby in the last year. That’s about it. Just your average, opinionated old timer renewing an old interest.
jarndice
Colonel

Re: *waves* hello all

Post by jarndice »

You are most welcome to the Forum :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
I hope your interest in r/c Armour is going to help you progress in this extraordinarily expensive hobby,
Please do ask lots of questions and who knows we might even know the answers :haha:
Do join in the threads that catch your interest because without interaction from the members of the forum we are as nothing.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Well you have found the right place for our kind, the "average, opinionated old timer renewing an old interest." Indeed, even a few of us are slightly below average in everything but age. ;) :problem: But I am not say who we are. :shh: @)
Are you starting on a radio-controlled tank? Do you have one (or forty)? If not, can we ever give you advice! :haha: I would even be curious about what little model tanks you built over those thirty years. The skill you developed then will serve you very well now that there are even more handy-dandy tools, paints, weathering stuff, and electronic gizmos.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Hello Old Wolf, from the middle of Missouri!

Glad to have you with us, you've found the best Forum with the best members too! Enjoy yourself!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
TankyTankyCharl
Private

Post by TankyTankyCharl »

Hello and Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy everything on here. :wave:
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Welcome from Southern Illinois!
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Old Wolf,
Welcome to the Forum! Take some time to check out the Builds, Show-Off and Tank of the Month Forum sections. Tons of ideas and Ooo! and Ahh! factors there.
regards from the Rockies,
Painless Wolf
...Here for the Dawn...
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Welcome, from a grumpy old Highlander!. Opinionated? :D Nah- I reckon older folk tell it like it is, (though their dentures might slip out in the process). Fantasies, rebellion, and idealism are for younger folk :thumbup: :wave:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”