Hello again from Barham Kent

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Trueblue1415
Recruit

Hello again from Barham Kent

Post by Trueblue1415 »

Probably put this in the wrong place but here goes.Joined in about 2019 I think but
dropped my phone and then ran over it with the trailer I was hooked up to,wasn't allowed to buy another good phone by the boss so had to borrow my mum's one.Finally out of the dog house and allowed out to buy stuff without adult supervision.So apologies to the four or five people who welcomed me last time,I'm not pig ignorant just clumsy. To the one gentleman who welcomed me,sorry I can't remember who.You were right I now own a Sherman as well as the original Tiger 1 :D
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Hello again from Barham Kent

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hello and welcome back Trueblue :wave:

I'm sure the five that welcomed you before will see the funny side of your predicament.
To date, I've left two phones on my car roof and driven off, one got run over by a bus, and the other by a truck lol, left another on my car bonnet, popped back in my house, came out and found my phone had been taken, so, you're not the only one that does silly things with phones :{

Hopefully you're here to stay this time :thumbup:

Enjoy the forum.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Welcome back, :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
Some years back while I was in the office the yard foreman wanted to know where the driver of one of the trucks was because the yard was filling up with returning lorries,
Glad to get out of the office I climbed into the cab, fired it up and drove the motor to a parking slot, Brake on, Engine off, Smiled and climbed down only to be confronted by the errant driver demanding to know why I had just driven over his lunch box and phone, :lolno:
He seemed to think it was quite acceptable to have left his worldly possessions in front of the leading axle of his FH12 in the middle of the yard while he sloped off to the coffee machine. :crazy:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Welcome back. I am afraid I do see the humor in your plight. :haha: I could write a book about all the clutzy moves I have made.
So you got a Sherman, too. Well between us we may have enough Shermans to take on two Tiger tanks. :haha: Unfortunately, my Shermans need a "Liberty Ship" to get them to the UK for the invasion. Then I can be a stowaway and get to see Britain. :clap: Did you say "UBoot"? :O
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

At least you didn't lose a 'Million-pound bank note', (Twain), or a winning lottery ticket. :D Now, that would have had serious repercussions. :haha:
Glad you've resolved the communications issue, and now have not only the essential Tiger 1, but also the Tommy-Cooker too. Just make sure you don't drag the trailer over them :O :thumbup:...flat-pack tanks are exceedingly difficult to work with. Trust me. :D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Hello TB1415 and a very belated welcome!

I can empathize with you and the other members about that type of bad luck! It happens; and for me personally, 2020 was full of that type of misfortune! :/ :wtf: :crazy: Glad you're back and enjoy this place! It's great! :clap:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”