This is I!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Re: This is I!

Post by Will01Capri »

It's the car. Don't know anything bout the place either.
My 1st was 2.0 GL. 2nd was 1.6GL but it is getting extensive mods with a 302 Mustang V8 with alloy heads and a T5 gearbox for pushing 400hp.

But that is if all money not spent on models and young family etc etc.

Like the Capri, very cool. I wanted to build a Essex v6 instead, but cost to get the power would make me homeless. Along with running 3 Alfa's, Supercharged Mini and a few old classics.

As for speeding, I don't know what you talking about. I'm a good boy. ;)
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: This is I!

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Wow, quite a list then. Like the sound of the V8.

The car ran a pair of 4,7 Weslake badges for a while but the motor was the least modified element, stage 2, Mobelec electronic ignition and dustbin diameter hand crafted twin exhaust system by Howes from the banana manifolds to the Interceptor tail pipes. The police used to push their tape measures up the tail a tickle the valves! It all let it breath and gave it another thousand revs. In top. But for speed (not that we're really interested....) my modified CBR would have left it for dead. It will probably also leave me for dead one day but a great way to go?

It never surprises me to learn that when you mix it with RC enthusiasts there is a higher than normal proportion of petrol heads. It seems that one interest is an extension of the other - just not sure which leads! BTW, there have never been a 1/10 mk 1 Capri body shells made. Tamiya recently released a mk3 gp5 DTM shell but no g2 mk1 ;(

Nice chatting but l better talk tanks somewhere before l get told off

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “Introduce Yourself”