New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
John Glover
Lance Corporal

Post by John Glover »

Hi all.My name is John Glover ,59 years old and new to the hobby.I have three RC 1/16 Tamiya units,two King Tigers [56018] and a Panther [56022] .I am working on the first King Tiger which i have turned into Porsche turret .I bought a 36201 static Porsche kit,Atak zimmert kit,a Schumo one piece alloy barrel and a brand new hop up option dmd turret rotation unit 53400 which is the same as the old turret rotation unit in the 56004 kits but with the correct brackets to suit the Porsche turret and was a option for the RC Porsche King tiger kit[56007] and combined this with the 56018 hull,drive train,deck and electronics [Cant use the tamiya speaker] .I will post this build with the help of my son in Tamiya builds.This is a great site and I like how the members are willing to help each other.
Tamiya King Tiger
Tamiya King Tiger [Porsche turret]
Tamiya Tiger 1
Tamiya Panther
HL/Taigen Stug 111
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: New Member

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good evening,
Welcome to the Forum! Sounds like you are well underway. Pics of your builds when you get the chance please. We are simple around here and brightly colored images of tanks seem to quell our various interludes between builds of our own. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

Welcome along John
Nice to see that your tank addiction is well on its way.
Whereabouts on the planet are you?
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
John Glover
Lance Corporal

Post by John Glover »

Thanks everyone for the replys. Wayne,i live in New Zealand which apart from paints glues every thing has to be imported which can be a slow process.This is a very addictive hobby.Regards John.
Tamiya King Tiger
Tamiya King Tiger [Porsche turret]
Tamiya Tiger 1
Tamiya Panther
HL/Taigen Stug 111

Return to “Introduce Yourself”