Hello from the USA!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Tiger111
Private

Hello from the USA!

Post by Tiger111 »

Hello new friends and enthusiasts here at the forum!
My username is Tiger 111 and I am so excited to be joining in this forum with like-minded folks who enjoy RC tanking as much as I do! Before I get "settled in" as a new member I would like to tell you a bit about me and my experience with RC tanks -

1) I am perhaps the youngest member here being a teenager, however I hope you all will accept it fine and treat me the same.
2) Not only am I fairly young, I also am a bit inexperienced as far as knowledge with RC tanking, perhaps making me a complete Noob (Newbie) here; so please bear with me if I mess up any technical terms or anything else I type, and I apologise if I do.
3) As sad as it is, I currently only own one single RC 1/16 scale tank, which is a German Tiger I (hence the username) manufactured by Heng Long, of which I'm fully aware they are a very cheap company. I plan to update parts as I go using Taigen peices and hopefully come out with a more professional looking custom tank.
4) I do not share much personal information at all, such as my actual name or location, so please don't ask!
5) Finally, I hope the purpose of this forum will be for me to grow in knowledge of the RC tanking world and community.

Thank you for your time in reading this and I appreciate any positive comments of greetings!
Them: WHY do you like tanks so much?
Me: Well, let's see.... It's an all terrain machine of steel with a GUN mounted to the top. The REAL question SHOULD be, why WOULDN'T I like tanks "so much"..... 8)
Them: O_O
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Hello from the USA!

Post by maxmekker »

Hello and welcome

Greets from Norway
Drammen Rock City
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Welcome along young fella, and credit to you for a well written intro.
Age is no barrier to getting things wrong on occasion-us older jokers who should know better still dont, so dont worry about anything like that :haha:

Great to have you along mate
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BarryC »

Welcome to the forum! :clap:

You will find lots of friendly, helpful modelers here. :thumbup:

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
Tiger111
Private

Post by Tiger111 »

HERMAN BIX wrote:Welcome along young fella, and credit to you for a well written intro.
Age is no barrier to getting things wrong on occasion-us older jokers who should know better still dont, so dont worry about anything like that :haha:

Great to have you along mate
Thank you!
Them: WHY do you like tanks so much?
Me: Well, let's see.... It's an all terrain machine of steel with a GUN mounted to the top. The REAL question SHOULD be, why WOULDN'T I like tanks "so much"..... 8)
Them: O_O

Return to “Introduce Yourself”