Hallo!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
TheChurchillTanker
Recruit

Hallo!

Post by TheChurchillTanker »

Ello! It's a pleasure to be here. I'm currently building a Churchill VII model, but would like help. Any suggestions on the scale? :crazy:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Hallo!

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

1:1 ? :haha: Why don't you introduce yourself a little more fully? (who you are; where you are; what you hope for in the hobby; level of experience etc., and your ability to resist addiction :lolno: :lolno: ) then it might be easier for members to make constructive suggestions. :D
We also thrive on photos, videos, scuttlebutt, and the like: they're a window into your world! Jests are always welcome too...when life's rich pageant looks a bit dull, or dangerous; or something breaks in a Tank that shouldn't...
Welcome anyway. :thumbup: :wave:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Hallo!

Post by HERMAN BIX »

G'day Mr Churchill
I would say with such a cultured username that your choice of AFV modelling in RC is to a degree typecast !
The 1/16th scale is what we here are predominantly about, but I would say that to do one in 1/72 or 1/76 would be easier on the supply AND the Mrs goodwill.
Good to have you along mate, show us what you've got :thumbup:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Introduce Yourself”