21 jan update shock ! pics TUSK 2 M1A6

This board is for talk about tanks after WW2. The ups and downs. The ins and outs. All of it here.
mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Re: first update with pics TUSK 2 M1A6

Post by mcevoyi »

Hi all

Its been ...years !

In fact 2 years !

Since i updated this thread ,....i did venture in to the barn and pull this out ....now i found a way to make some other parts i wanted ..glass for the commanders cupola ...

So quick pics to show how far forward i hve gone with this build ..i wamt this finished ..up and running ,.,now found a sorce for a gyro stabilized gun and turret ...and sound will be from sierra sound systems ..( g scale railroad ) and prob a tamiya dmd unit ...

doc larsson
Staff Sergeant

Re: 21 jan update shock ! pics TUSK 2 M1A6

Post by doc larsson »

i drive a tusk in arma 3 ! the makers should be looking at a new modeller !
mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Post by mcevoyi »

Hay doc

Perfect .....i need a wee it of info ...nothing secret ...the smoke granade launchers either side of the turret ....there seems to be two versions ...one is a big casting ..looks like a cauliflower ...the other seems to be tubes mountain on a plate .....is that how i can yell the difference between marines ..and army ......

Also seen some fab pics of an upgrade m1a5 ...with a totally different ballistic protection package ....the clams are fine ..work well ...but to ' fragile
In that they keep getting ripped off when the abrams is on the move
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Afternoon,
This is an amazing Build. What a lot of components you have working together. The Plasticard work on the armor is beautiful as well. Don't let another two years go by without an update on this unique work.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Modern Tanks”