HengLong T-90 detail up

This board is for talk about tanks after WW2. The ups and downs. The ins and outs. All of it here.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: HengLong T-90 detail up

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

I wondered if it was a short sound bite repeating or if you were pulsing the turret rotation control. I haven't ever set up a sound set, so, hey, my hat's off to your skill! :clap:
Shootermcgraw
Private

Post by Shootermcgraw »

Very nice lighting display, impressive location's on tank.

Sent from my ONA19TB003 using Tapatalk

You can call me Will:
kintaroukinji
Lance Corporal

Re:00-90.00.000

Post by kintaroukinji »

The heater part of HengLong stock smoke generator is relatively easy to break due to the fragile 0.1 mm diameter nichrome wire.
The heater of this T-90 tank was also broken, so when I repaired it, I replaced it with a 0.2mm diameter nichrome wire. I don't like to have a lot of smoke, so I think this amount of smoke is good.? Speaking of greed, I would like to change this reciprocating type pump to a fan type to eliminate the rattling noise, but this T-90 tank is difficult in terms of space.? Inside the under hull, a switch to turn off the smoke generator function was provided.
phpBB [video]
Attachments
switch.JPG
Shootermcgraw
Private

Post by Shootermcgraw »

kintaroukinji wrote:The heater part of HengLong stock smoke generator is relatively easy to break due to the fragile 0.1 mm diameter nichrome wire.
The heater of this T-90 tank was also broken, so when I repaired it, I replaced it with a 0.2mm diameter nichrome wire. I don't like to have a lot of smoke, so I think this amount of smoke is good.? Speaking of greed, I would like to change this reciprocating type pump to a fan type to eliminate the rattling noise, but this T-90 tank is difficult in terms of space.? Inside the under hull, a switch to turn off the smoke generator function was provided.
phpBB [video]
I to have this same tank kintar.....thanks for the heads up on the smoker and noise issue! You are completely right about the no room in the tank, very little amount for upgrades.

Sent from my ONA19TB003 using Tapatalk

You can call me Will:
kintaroukinji
Lance Corporal

Re:00-90.00.000

Post by kintaroukinji »

I to have this same tank kintar.....thanks for the heads up on the smoker and noise issue! You are completely right about the no room in the tank, very little amount for upgrades.

Sent from my ONA19TB003 using Tapatalk[/quote][/quote]

Thank you for your comment. I don't like this smoke generator so much that I'm wondering if it will eventually be removed or left functional.
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

Hello,
in the T-90 is enough room!
Here my T-90 with Beier SFR-1-D and PDSGB-Gearbox:
Wanne-Innen2.jpg
at the Turret is the Electronic for Barrel und Turret stabilisation:
TurmStab1.jpg
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

The lights are alle functional same as your t-90...
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Nice. Impressive board and gearbox!
kintaroukinji
Lance Corporal

Re:?????T-90????????

Post by kintaroukinji »

Your stabilizer is great!
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

Some lighting and functions:

phpBB [video]
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

I am impressed by the array of lights and action you have packed into one tank! Indeed, the amount of electronics you pack into the turret is a show in itself. I'd like to know why the cannon lifts after it is shot. This seems often to be so with modern AFVs.

Mit der Vielfalt an Lichtern und Action, die Sie in einen Tank gepackt haben, bin ich beeindruckt! Tatsächlich ist die Menge an Elektronik, die Sie in den Turm packen, eine Show für sich. Warum richtet das Kanone auf nachdem es gschossen ist? Dieses scheint mir bei moderne AFVs oftmals so.

Return to “Modern Tanks”