Henglong challenger 2 question

This board is for talk about tanks after WW2. The ups and downs. The ins and outs. All of it here.
Tomcoles
Recruit

Henglong challenger 2 question

Post by Tomcoles »

So I am looking at buying my first rc tank I have been in rc for years but not tanks. What I want is a challenger tank or modern tank. My question being is does the henglong challenger use torsion bar suspension?
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Henglong challenger 2 question

Post by BarryC »

No sir it does not. It uses a coiled spring located on each road wheel axle.

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
Tomcoles
Recruit

Post by Tomcoles »

Thankyou for your help. I am at a loss what to buy the tamiya kit. Is just to much for me to justify. The only kit I can see that ticks the most boxes is the tiagen tiger kit. I just wish there was a t90 or challenger that has B.B. firing sound and is a good quality chassis with a metal tub and tosiob bars
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Tom You could buy the Heng Long Tiger 1 ABS Body and BB Turret and a Taigen Metal Hull as they are a straight fit with no modifications needed,
The hull will come with Torsion bar suspension, A plastic Floor and a fully fitted rear panel as well as a body quick release,
The best dealer for this combination is Dave at --- www.forgebeartanks.com
You can buy a Taigen V2 control board and upgraded Speaker and Sound module from Dave at the same time and you will have a very nice Tank for very little money.
The V2 Control board will work with Taigens own Transmitter or an aftermarket Transmitter.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
anglosaxon
Recruit

Post by anglosaxon »

Forgebear tanks are very helpful

Return to “Modern Tanks”