new to henglong tanks

This board is for talk about tanks after WW2. The ups and downs. The ins and outs. All of it here.
MyPanzerIII
Recruit

new to henglong tanks

Post by MyPanzerIII »

Hi tankers,

I just ordered my henglong Tiger with metal tracks. I have not received it yet. Is the Tiger henglong's best tank? What is the next henglong tank you guys recommend?

Thanks!

Sandy
Ecam
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: new to henglong tanks

Post by Ecam »

Seems like the newer offerings are better than the older ones. I like the Sherman (am in the middle of my fifth) the all have the the 2.4 radios. Bang for the buck, i think it is hard to beat some of the HL offerings. Early radios had on off speed control (stopped or full speed). The newer radios have a more progressive speed control. Many on this forum upgrade to aftermarket radios. But for my needs the 2.4 does just fine.

Some searching under the Heng Long builds will give you an idea of what can be done with these.
"Don't believe everything you see on the internet" - George S. Patton

Eric
jeman
Corporal

Re: new to henglong tanks

Post by jeman »

MyPanzerIII wrote:Hi tankers,

I just ordered my henglong Tiger with metal tracks. I have not received it yet. Is the Tiger henglong's best tank? What is the next henglong tank you guys recommend?

Thanks!

Sandy
Hi, I think the Tiger is a great Tank from Heng Long as you can upgrade EVERYTHING on it as and when you want :) You can add plenty of metal parts if you wanted, but if you really get the BUG you could source a Taigen hull with the torsion bar suspension etc etc You will defo have fun with whatever you want to do with it....... :D

Cheers
Mark

Return to “Modern Tanks”