T90 Makeover

This board is for talk about tanks after WW2. The ups and downs. The ins and outs. All of it here.
Bogeyman
Corporal

Re: T90 Makeover

Post by Bogeyman »

If my memory serves me correct, that one had to be embarrassingly towed out !!! oops

John
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Ah, but I also have an Chieftain ARRV, so when mine gets stuck in the mud I can recover it. The rest of you...well....hope you have RAC membership... :haha: :haha:
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

BHoo-Yaaahhh !!
Mr Wibbly has the floor :clap: :clap:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jeman
Corporal

Post by jeman »

LOOKS FANTASTIC WIBBLYWOBBLY ! Luv the T90 and the way you have weathered it is spot on......I have this dilemma with my Chally as I just want to do very light weathering on it

Awesome work sir :clap:

Cheers
Mark
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

One little tip for tidying up the fuel hoses. Slide lengths of styrene or brass rod into the straight section, and let the rubber hose take a natural path around the bends. Then superglue the hoses to the drums. It tidies the rear end up very nicely.
Attachments
IMG_20161231_105848.jpg
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
MEXAS C1
Private

Post by MEXAS C1 »

I like it a lot T90 are great.
Tamiya leopard C1 mexas armor
home made T26 licht Russian tank
Heng long leopard 2A6 soon to be 2A5
Marc780
Corporal

Post by Marc780 »

wibblywobbly wrote:One little tip for tidying up the fuel hoses. Slide lengths of styrene or brass rod into the straight section, and let the rubber hose take a natural path around the bends. Then superglue the hoses to the drums. It tidies the rear end up very nicely.
That's a great tip! Not sure what you meant by sliding the styrene but the picture tells it well enough. That really does look much better then leaving them loose. Going to use that idea, thx

Return to “Modern Tanks”