Leo 2A6M CAN Dimensional questions...

This board is for talk about tanks after WW2. The ups and downs. The ins and outs. All of it here.
Jarlath
Corporal

Leo 2A6M CAN Dimensional questions...

Post by Jarlath »

Hey guys, I'm looking to convert my 1/16 HL Leo 2A6 into a 2A6M CAN version.
Looking to see if anyone has any dimensional details they can give me regarding the following:
  • The front upper hull armour addition
  • The lower hull armour addition
  • The turret dual C8 storage box
  • The turret A/C box & Electronics box
  • The dual antenna mounts
  • And the big one. Details of the Slat armour (bar widths and thicknesses, spacing)
Or if you've scratch built your own what sizes and materials you used. (I may not copy 100% as everyone has their own methods and issues with material availability.)

Yes I know I can buy the actual resin kits of most of above, but I'd rather spend 1/2 the $ and 50X the labour knowing I built it...
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Leo 2A6M CAN Dimensional questions...

Post by silversurfer1947 »

If you Google what you are looking for and select images you will get 100s of images including some scale drawings, from which you ought to be able to get a lot of the information you are asking for.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Post by mcevoyi »

Jarlath wrote:Hey guys, I'm looking to convert my 1/16 HL Leo 2A6 into a 2A6M CAN version.
Looking to see if anyone has any dimensional details they can give me regarding the following:
  • The front upper hull armour addition
  • The lower hull armour addition
  • The turret dual C8 storage box
  • The turret A/C box & Electronics box
  • The dual antenna mounts
  • And the big one. Details of the Slat armour (bar widths and thicknesses, spacing)
Or if you've scratch built your own what sizes and materials you used. (I may not copy 100% as everyone has their own methods and issues with material availability.)

Yes I know I can buy the actual resin kits of most of above, but I'd rather spend 1/2 the $ and 50X the labour knowing I built it...
I just grab the hobby boss kit .. it's not to far out ..and reasonably accurate and it helps big time to have a physical model to scale up

Panzermann65
Recruit

Post by Panzermann65 »

wow...its so look verry nice :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Return to “Modern Tanks”