Something New on the Horizon

This board is for talk about tanks after WW2. The ups and downs. The ins and outs. All of it here.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Something New on the Horizon

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

How's this for stealth?..an invisible tank :haha: Here this one is just 'decloaking'..having diverted all of its energy into it's main Phaser...ermm, I mean cannon.
Attachments
British patent invisible tank technology..
British patent invisible tank technology..
Invisible Tank.jpg (29.17 KiB) Viewed 4003 times
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

.. the latest secret stealth weapon - and every RC tanker's garden should gave one- !!! The Panzerfaustgnome: :haha:
Attachments
Small, malicious and deadly to 1/16 scale tanks..
Small, malicious and deadly to 1/16 scale tanks..
Panzerfaustgnome.jpg (64.62 KiB) Viewed 3991 times
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Travelocity would have a fit :haha: :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

ALPHA wrote:Travelocity would have a fit :haha: :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
Mod edit: Inappropriate
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

That there is some impressive firepower lol

But I think this baby could handle it

:D

ALPHA
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I raised a question about the "S" Tank some years ago on RCU and I think it was "TOM HUGILL" who came up with the answer !
I have long hoped for a mainstream manufacturer to make one in 1/16 but if no one is going to build a Centurian I see little chance of getting my grubby little paws on an "S" Tank :(
shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

You have to enjoy Propaganda :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jarndice wrote:I raised a question about the "S" Tank some years ago on RCU and I think it was "TOM HUGILL" who came up with the answer !
I have long hoped for a mainstream manufacturer to make one in 1/16 but if no one is going to build a Centurian I see little chance of getting my grubby little paws on an "S" Tank :(
shaun.
I don't recall which thread Leftentant 2nd Class...But I do recall Kiaser posting a video of one someone did by scratch...it was pretty interesting as it did function like the real deal ;)

Maybe Mr K will indulge us and find it again :haha:

ALPHA
silverexpress01
Recruit

Post by silverexpress01 »

wibblywobbly wrote:When oil runs out it will be the turning point, the governments know that, and that is why we are seeing what we are seeing. The world population 2000 years ago was 2bn, it is now over 7bn. Emerging countries like China and India buy cars and build industries, and they require vast quantities of the stuff. Interestingly, all of the oil producing countries lie about their reserves. The reserves have remained constant even though they are producing 20 million barrels a day. The last big finds were 1967-1969, one of which was North Sea oil. That will run out soon, and the UK will become a net importer again. Tar sands are now being exploited, which is really a sign of desperation.
A few years back the tanker drivers in the UK went on strike, and there was effectively a trial run of what would happen if we ran out of oil and petrol. The entire country ground to a complete halt in just two weeks.
Virtually everything that we see and touch needs oil. Everything from plastic to ships, even the tools needed to make these things, and then transport them.
When the oil is gone, it is going to be the biggest game changer for the human race in modern times, nothing will be the same again.
The countries with oil, or access to countries that have it, will be ones that control the global economy. Everyone else will be back growing their own food, and driving a horse and cart. Nuclear power won't solve the problem, sure that can produce electricity, but to power what? All electrical equipment is made from plastic, and that needs oil?
Within 50-100 years the world will have to revert to the way that it lived 200 years ago.
Interestingly, if oil was priced based on the energy it produces, compared to a human, it would be £10/$15 a glass?
No horse or cart for me! I'm getting a porsche!

https://youtu.be/KCYcf0loT5o

Return to “Modern Tanks”